Project: Rare Champions
Role: Project Lead, Content Creator, Designer, Legal approvals
An effort to highlight employees from all over the globe to showcase their entrepreneurial spirit, agility, urgency and thoughtfulness and how they push through challenge and thrive on the positive impact they make for patients and families every day.
The campaign was designed to raise awareness and be shared and amplified by employees. It ran in conjunction with Shire Culture work from March 1 – April 7, 2018.
- Employee photography featuring 24 employees in 4 locations worldwide
- Employee Q&As and quotations
- Rotating digital signage in Shire facilities worldwide
- Full social media cascade featuring select quotations, image cards and the #RareChampions hashtag
- Shareable posts distributed to employees via social media advocacy program
- Intranet articles
- Town Hall slides
Strong Engagement on Corporate Social Media Channels:
Across Shire’s Twitter and LinkedIn, the #RareChampion posts received 4,000 engagements which included 1,100 clicks. Many comments were highly engaged individuals who either worked at Shire or knew or worked with the employees featured.
Strong Employee Share Rate on Social:
~300 employees shared Rare Champions posts which garnered more than 500 engagements and over 320k impressions.
Earned Media Value:
Employee shares came out to $1,000 in earned media.
Strong Global Shares:
Employees in 68 countries had access to this content and the top shares came from U.S., Italy, Singapore, Switzerland and Germany.